You can do a lot of mistakes while doing it or you can totally nail it. According to The Guardian, Here are some of the best product placements in video games:
- Pepsi Invaders – a game commissioned by it’s arch nemesis Coca-Cola and incredibly rare nowadays.
- Burnout Paradise – features the 2008 Obama campaign billboards.
- Uncharted 3 – the characters eating Subway meals. Interestingly, some blogs actually list it as one of the worst product placements in games.
- Zool – in this rival game of Mario and Sonic, you will see a lot of Chupa Chups lollipops in the background.
- EverQuest II – feeling hungry? Order a pizza directly from the game.